Fashion In-Store Meeting
Want to consign some of your classic dress, shoes, purses, jewelry, and more? Schedule a time to come in-store to meet with our team to get your items into our store!
How it works:
- Review the CONSIGNOR AGREEMENT to understand how consigning will work with us.
- Select up to 20 items to bring in to be checked for consigning. These can be any item relating to fashion, including accessories like jewelry and handbags.
- Fill out the CONSIGNOR DROP OFF FORM with information on your items.
- Schedule a meeting through the "Select a Time" section.
- Before coming to the store, prep your items. Clothes must be cleaned, pressed, and on hangers before we will look at them.
- Arrive at our store at the time of your meeting. Our team will go through your items with you.
- If our team approves, we will take the items, finalize the deal, and put them up in the store!
NOTE: ONLY 20 ITEMS OR LESS MAY BE BROUGHT TO THE MEETING. CLOTHES MUST BE CLEANED, PRESSED, AND HUNG ON HANGERS TO BE CONSIDERED.